Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NEW AND FIRED UP!

So today at work I decided to take a hint from one of my business heros and begin a new project... who would have expected that lol.
While trying to find new businesses to advertise for I found myself on Veronica Belmonts Blog, which i love.
She was talking about the new Kindle which isnt available in Canada at all, and yet the states is getting ready to get their 3rd edition... neither here nor there...
I decided to ask a co-worker if he did alot of reading (the Kindle is for uploading ebooks) and then it dawned on me... does our newspaper (...ehm... college newspaper) do reviews on books...

I knew the chances were slim due to a small portion of students who read... just sayin...

He explained to me that we havent done book reviews in a few years... enter ambitious guy who wants to become the be all and end all of everything... my arrogance took over...

Before leaving the office for a sales call I spoke with the editor to see if i could lend my 'expertise' and write up a few articles on book reviews... he gave me the perameters and sent me on my way.

Ive finished my first article about 5 mins ago, and im feeling pretty good about it!
all it takes is a ....blog lol

No comments: